Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Emily J. Kirby, M.D., created her plastic surgery practice to partner with patients through their lifelong aesthetic journey, allowing her to focus care on individualized treatment plans for every stage of life, from preventative nonsurgical treatments to subtle, natural-looking surgical outcomes.
Dr. Kirby specializes in breast enhancement, body contouring and facial rejuvenation utilizing a variety of surgical techniques, advanced cosmetic technology and nonsurgical devices to provide naturally beautiful results in a safe and comfortable manner. By incorporating the latest nonsurgical treatments and professional anti-aging procedures, Dr. Kirby helps patients make changes that have a lasting impact.
Earlier this year, the Kirby Plastic Surgery team opened Kalos Medical Spa, expanding their menu of services in a larger office located in The Shops at Clearfork. The Kalos Medical Spa team, including certified physician assistants and licensed aestheticians, are highly trained and dedicated to customized, personal care.
Dr. Kirby has a passion for taking care of children at Cook Children’s Medical Center, where she is on staff as a member of the Cook Children’s Physician Network.
Dr. Kirby is committed to providing patients with exceptional care, stunning results and minimal downtime.
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, THR Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital
- B.S., Vanderbilt University, cum laude
- M.D., Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Pediatric and Craniofacial Fellowship, Craniofacial Foundation of Utah
- Board certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery/li>
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
5075 Edwards Ranch Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76109