Job title: Advertising Account Executive
ABOUT THE JOB:
360 West magazine, the circulation-leading magazine for luxury consumers on the western half of Dallas-Fort Worth is seeking driven ad sales professionals who possess a passion for the market to sell integrated advertising solutions to high end advertisers. Scott Publishing is a regional magazine publisher catering to affluent consumers and advertisers through lifestyle publications including 360 West, 817 HOME, 76092 Magazine, 76107 Magazine and 360 West WEDDINGS . We create regional publications and marketing vehicles that offer the best in fashion, food, design and travel. Visit www.360westmagazine.com for more information and digital versions of our titles.
- Develop and cultivate leads in multiple local business categories.
- Persuasively articulate 360 West’s offerings, competitive advantages, resources, and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings.
- Establish network of C-Suite, senior-level media and client relationships in vertical categories.
- Ability to develop multi-platform sales/marketing programs across all titles.
- Maintain effective, revenue-generating relationships with client-direct, media agency, and creative agencies.
- Meet monthly revenue goals as outlined in sales plan.
- Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential of prospects.
- Assist sales management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets.
- Represent 360 West at company, partner and other functions and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Experience with digital, broadcast or print media a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Motivation, passion, and a proactive approach – a desire and capability to live and breathe the 360 West brand.
- Tenacity and drive to generate record-breaking revenue for 360 West.
- Established sales success with relationships at the highest level and proven track record of breaking new business.
- Knowledge of the leading clients and agencies is a plus, with proven experience in a variety of advertising categories ideal.
- Ability to prospect and develop new business contacts while effectively managing and growing existing business.
- Excellent presentation skills, high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to effectively multitask and work autonomously.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic deadline driven, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Office 365.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Scott Publishing offers an attractive total compensation package, including a competitive base salary and commission plan. Earning six-figures annually is not pie-in-the-sky, but currently being achieved by existing staff. We are willing to compensate for seasoned, proven candidates. Health, vision and dental insurance. Open and collaborative, non-corporate office environment.
If you meet the qualifications above, submit your resume to email@example.com.