Rosy Rajbhandary, M.D.
Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary diagnoses and treats adults with musculoskeletal disease and systemic autoimmune conditions. She specializes in treating common and rare rheumatic conditions, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, lupus, gout, fibromyalgia, Behcet’s disease and osteoporosis.
Dr Rajbhandary does trigger points, carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger and bursitis injections. She approaches treatment with empathy and compassion, understanding challenges patients experience dealing with chronic pain. She encourages and supports patients’ decisions on their treatment plan including alternative and natural therapies. She believes in early diagnosis and prevention of disease progression and deformities. She also sees children in transition to see a pediatric rheumatologist.
- Residency, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
- Fellowship, Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Hospital (USC), California
- Pediatric rheumatology training, Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles, California
- Certified, rheumatological procedures under ultrasound guidance, Ultrasound School of North American Rheumatologists
- Medical Humanities, Drew University, New Jersey
- Top Doc 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine
- Texas Super Doctors Rising Stars 2020
11803 S. Freeway, Suite 210
Burleson, Texas 76028